Trust Your Gut this Tailgating Season
This is a great time of year -- the weather starts cooling down and our weekends become filled with football! And, there’s nothing better than a good tailgating party. Tailgating allows us to enjoy some hang time with friends while partaking in a little bit of healthy smack talk and good food. Pulling off the perfect tailgating party takes some skill. We don’t like to brag but at Dickey’s Barbecue we’re quite the tailgating experts.
- Rule Number 1: Pack your cooler properly - keep cans and bottles at the bottom. Remember to pre-chill drink before your event to keep them extra cool.
- Make the party easy to find. Solution: Float a big helium balloon on a long string from your car.
- Turn a case of beer into a toss-away drink cooler by inserting a plastic bag filled with ice.
- Label all items including coolers so everything is easy to find for you and your guests.
- Don’t waste time cooking, it’s a hassle for tailgating. We recommend grabbing food from your local Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. Feed your crew with Dickey’s awesome tailgate pack that includes 3 meats, 3 medium sides, rolls and barbecue sauce.
- You’ll need some napkins with that barbecue. Give easy access to napkins by hanging a paper towel roll using a bungee cord from the tent struts.
Yum-Tailgating never looked so good!